|Part No||Description||Angle material size (in)||Bracket size (ft² EPA/ weight lbs)|
|AC-2||2-light angle crossarm||4 x 3 x 5/16||1.4 / 25|
|AC-3||3-light angle crossarm||4 x 3 x 5/16||2.2 / 45|
|AC-4||4-light angle crossarm||4 x 3 x 5/16||3.2 / 58|
|AC-5||5-light angle crossarm||4 x 4 x 3/8||4.2 / 103|
- Welding conforms to CSA and CWB W47 and W59.
- On AC-3 and AC-5 crossarms, the centre fixture is offset approximately 8" to provide clearance between the pole and luminaire.
- AC-4 and AC-5 crossarms are supplied with 2 support braces per crossarm, which are to be secured from crossarm to pole.
- If bracket is being mounted on existing pole, specify the shape and outside dimension of pole to which the bracket is to be fit.
- Standard finishes are black or bronze (brown) polyester powder, or galvanized.