|Part No||Description||Luminaire Orientation||Bracket size (ft² EPA/ weight lbs)|
|PA1||single luminaire tenon adapter||N/A||0.2 / 7|
|PA2||2-light||180°||1.0 / 20|
|PA3-180||3-light||180°||1.6 / 30|
|PA3-120||3-light||120°||1.3 / 34|
|PA4-180||4-light||180°||2.3 / 40|
|PA4-90||4-light||90°||1.6 / 40|
- Welding conforms to CSA and CWB W47 and W59.
- Bent arms and fixture tenons are 2-3/8" O.D.
- Bracket fitters (centre hub) are 3-1/16" I.D.
- The maximum straight luminaire slipfit length is 4-1/2" for all bent arms.
- (4) set screws and (1) through-bolt are provided on each bracket fitter used to secure bullhorn bracket to pole. It is the installer's responsibility to utilize the through-bolt by drilling a 7/16" through-hole in the pole's tenon once the proper position of the bullhorn bracket has been established.
- Removable cap is supplied to cover the bracket fitter (centre hub) where required.
- If bullhorn is being mounted on exisiting pole, specify the outside dimension of pole over which the bullhorn is to fit.
- Standard finishes are black or bronze (brown) polyester powder, or galvanized.