|Part no||Mounting height (ft)||Pole weight (lbs)||Anchor bolt diameter (in)||Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD in)||Max load @ 70 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)||Max load @ 80 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)||Max load @ 100 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)|
|TSS-15||15||107||0.75||10||18 / 450||14 / 350||8 / 200|
|TSS-20||20||185||0.75||12||15 / 375||10 / 250||5 / 125|
|TSS-24||24||215||0.75||12||11 / 275||7 / 175||3 / 75|
|TSS-30||30||303||1||14||11 / 275||7 / 175||2 / 50|
|TSS-35||35||395||1||15||9 / 225||6 / 150||-|
|TSS-40||40||635||1||15||10 / 250||6 / 150||-|
- CSA certified to C22.2 No. 206-17 (Lighting Poles) following S6-14 (Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code) with fatigue design based on AASHTO LRFDLTS1.
- Welding conforms to CSA and CWB W47 and W59.
- Maximum EPA and weight allowances are based on top-mounted luminaires and/or brackets having a centroid 2'6" above the mounting height.
- Complete with 1 fixture tenon or top cap and 1 fixture drilling.
- Complete with gasketed hand hole cover, ground clip, galvanized steel anchor bolts and base cover.
- Includes a 4" x 7" hand hole.
- Pole weight includes the pole shaft and base plate only.
- The base plate is provided with bolt holes 1/8" to 1/4" larger than the anchor bolt diameter.
- Standard finishes are black or bronze (brown) polyester powder, or galvanized.