|Part No||Mounting Height (ft)||Burial Depth (ft)||Overall Pole Length (ft)||Pole Weight (lbs)||Max Load @ 70 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)||Max Load @ 80 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)||Max Load @ 100 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)|
|SSS4-DB-10||10||5||15||102||17 / 425||14 / 350||8 / 200|
|SSS4-DB-12||12||5||17||116||15 / 375||11 / 275||6 / 150|
|SSS4-DB-15||15||5||20||136||11 / 275||10 / 250||6 / 150|
|SSS4-DB-20||20||5||25||170||8 / 200||6 / 150||2 / 50|
|SSS4-DB-24||24||5||29||197||5 / 125||3 / 75||-|
- CSA certified to C22.2 No. 206-17 (Lighting Poles) following S6-14 (Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code) with fatigue design based on AASHTO LRFDLTS1.
- Welding conforms to CSA and CWB W47 and W59>.
- Maximum EPA and weight allowances are based on side-mounted luminaires and/or brackets only. Consult Dynapole for top-mounted luminaire allowances.
- Complete with 1 fixture tenon or top cap and 1 fixture drilling.
- Complete with gasketed hand hole cover and ground clip.
- Includes minimum 2" x 5" hand hole opening.
- Standard finishes are galvanized with black or bronze (brown) polyester powder.