|Part no||Mounting height (ft)||Pole weight (lbs)||Anchor bolt diameter (in)||Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD in)||Max load @ 70 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)||Max load @ 80 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)||Max load @ 100 mph (ft² EPA / lbs)|
|THOS-24||24||365||1||11||10.0 / 250||6.8 / 170|
|THOS-30||30||539||1||12||10.0 / 250||6.8 / 170|
|THOS-35||35||700||1||13||10.0 / 250||6.8 / 170|
|THOS-39||39||760||1||14||10.0 / 250||6.8 / 170|
- Welding conforms to CSA and CWB W47 and W59.
- Maximum EPA and weight allowances are based on top-mounted luminaires and/or brackets having a centroid 2'-6" above the mounting height.
- Complete with 1 fixture tenon or top cap and 1 fixture drilling.
- Complete with gasketed hand hole cover, ground clip, galvanized steel anchor bolts and nut cover.
- Includes a 4" x 7" hand hole.
- Pole weight includes the pole shaft and base plate only.
- The base plate is provided with bolt holes 1/8" to 1/4" larger than the anchor bolt diameter.
- Standard finishes are black or bronze (brown) polyester powder, or galvanized.
- CAUTION: To prevent damage to the pole, the winch cable must be kept taut when raising or lowering the pole.